- High power amplifier explodes with 160 RMS watts (350 watts peak) of undistorted bass.
- The V1020 incorporates a heavy-duty long excursion 10" woofer.
- The V1020 is Venturi ported and features an adjustable crossover, automatic signal sensing,
high level inputs as well as both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/ DTS inputs.
- Firing, long-throw 10″ subwoofer, tuned “Venturi” vent
- Frequency Response: 26-180 Hz variable (adjustable crossover).
|Sound System||Dolby Pro Logic/Dolby Digital /DTS|
|Frequency Response||25 Hz to 200 Hz|
|Controls||Subwoofer Level Control|
The 12" front-firing F-12 powered subwoofer incorporates a high current 475-watt peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology in combination with a 12" injection molded long-throw woofer. A patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise which is often heard from other subwoofers, especially when playing demanding music and videos.